Gift Guide | For Him
Here is a quick holiday gift guide I made for the dad, brother, husband, boyfriend, or yourself! The items above I either currently have or wish I did.
1. Kiehl's travel kit: Yes, I want one of these & they are perfect for travel purposes.
2. How cool is this tag? It's made out of Italian leather and has a USB cord in it! SOO COOL!
3. Herschel Supply Co. has had my heart for awhile. Their designs are what I like and I need this duffle bag myself.
4. MVMT watch: This watch is awesome! I recently received one and it's great! Use code: scottperez15 and you'll receive 15 OFF!
5. I love this long sleeve pullover. It's a classic/easy look for the winter season & recommends it!
6. A scarf! AHHH, everyone needs one and this one has great colors. I approve!
7. Who doesn't have Bose headphones?? Ok...I don't but I know what I am asking for!
8. As much as people say they hate getting socks & underwear...we know we need it! Happy socks have a fun way of making these an enjoyable part of your daily wardrobe.
9. This whiskey glass is FREAKIN COOL! You can get it custom made to have your city map on it. It's under $20 so it's a no-brainer!
10. I can't tell you enough that you need to buy Sauvage. I can't tell you the amount of date I got from it...KIDDING! I have received a ton of compliments so I give 5 stars to this cologne.
11. Last are these All Birds shoes. I just received a pair and I am obsessed! I haven't been in love with a shoe in so long!
Hope you enjoyed the guide & wish you the best when holiday shopping! Below is an easy way to shop this but also if you click the images on the top you will be sent to the page!